Position's Functional Title
AY22-23 Adjunct Faculty, Division of Education Early Childhood
Position Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Governors State University’s College of Education seeks to create
an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach courses in
our Division of Education departments. Courses taught by adjunct
faculty in the above programs are for undergraduates, graduates, or
a combination of both. Please visit https://www.govst.edu/coe/ for
more information about the programs and courses offered for
undergraduates and graduates.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile,
attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as
temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific
course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of
the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of
the Faculty Senate.
A Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Online teaching experience.
Open Until Filled
Type of Search
Quicklink for Posting
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master’s degree in a related discipline?
- * Please list the field(s) in which you earned your
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have experience teaching at the undergraduate level?
- * Do you have experience teaching at the graduate level?
- * Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- List of Three Professional References
- Letter of Recommendation
- Written Response to Interview Question 1
- Certification/Professional License
- Teaching Philosophy