Graduate Assistant (part-time) Football Linebackers
Position Available Date:
The Graduate Assistant will assist the coaching staff with
practices and games, recruiting student-athletes, program planning
and other duties as assigned.
1. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is
2. Must be accepted into the UMHB Graduate School and registered
for classes prior to the first day of hire for this position. The
university's graduate student application process can be found at
3. Experience in playing football (defense) is required.
4. Knowledge of NCAA and ASC rules and regulations is
5. Basic computer competency and general office equipment operation
6. Must be available for a flexible work schedule, including
assigned weekend and evening hours.
7. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now”
link to apply for
this position. Please attach a resume and a cover letter of
interest with your online application. Online applications as well
as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of
Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
Process for currently enrolled UMHB graduate
Please submit a resume and a cover letter of interest to email@example.com
(subject line: Graduate Assistant - Football)
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18o75mvi