Position's Functional Title
AY22-23 Adjunct Faculty, Occupational Therapy
Position Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Governors State University’s College of Health and Human Services
seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to
teach courses in the entry level Master of Occupational Therapy
program. The major responsibilities of an adjunct faculty member
are either full or shared responsibility for teaching a specific
course for which they have a demonstrated content expertise.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile,
attach a curriculum vitae, certification and transcripts for
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as
temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific
course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of
the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of
the Faculty Senate.
-Current Illinois Occupational Therapy License or license
-Current NBCOT certification
-Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or related field
-Minimum 5 years Occupational Therapy practice experience
Open Until Filled
Type of Search
Quicklink for Posting
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a current Illinois Occupational Therapy License
or are you license eligible?
- Yes, I have a current Illinois Occupational Therapy
- Yes, I am eligible to obtain an Illinois Occupational Therapy
- No, I do not possess and I am not eligible to obtain an
Illinois Occupational Therapy License.
- * Do you have a current NBCOT certification?
- * Do you have a Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy or
- * Do you have experience teaching at the college/university
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of Three Professional References
- Certification/Professional License
- Letter of Recommendation
- Written Response to Interview Question 1
- Teaching Philosophy