Assistant Clinical Professor, Nursing
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
College Of Nursing
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
The College of Nursing and Health Science (CONHS) at Texas A&M
University-Corpus Christi (TAMUCC) invites applications for a
non-tenure track Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing to begin
as early as fall 2022.
The CONHS non-tenure-track faculty responsibilities include
teaching, scholarship, service and implementation and evaluation of
undergraduate courses and student learning. Faculty are expected to
model exemplar professional behavior through work with students,
peers, and community colleagues and to provide student support to
include mentoring, advising, recruiting, and project supervision.
Faculty are also expected to participate in the CONHS activities
that contribute to achieving TAMUCC and CONHS organizational
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience
- Current unencumbered RN License in the State of Texas or
eligible for licensure in Texas.
- Psychiatric nursing experience and/or Medical-Surgical nursing
- Experience with web-based course delivery, including on-line
course development, online teaching, and application of best
practices in online education.
- Experience with classroom/didactic course teaching.
- Experience teaching or participating in health care
- Experience as a nursing preceptor or clinical
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across disciplines
and with community practice partners.
- Graduate nursing education coursework
TO APPLY: https://www.tamucc.edu/human-resources/careers/index.php
All required documentation must be submitted to be considered for
A completed application will include:
1. A letter of application addressing qualifications listed and a
teaching philosophy statement.
2. A current curriculum vitae.
3. Three professional references including name, address, title,
telephone number, and email addresses.
4. Copies of unofficial transcripts for undergraduate and graduate
The job posting will remain open until a finalist is selected.
Applications will be reviewed immediately.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Assistant-Clinical-Professor--Nursing_R-052468