Princeton University's Office of Human
Resources strives to foster a work environment that enables all
employees to embrace the spirit of Princeton and contribute at the
highest possible level to support the mission of the
We provide comprehensive benefits,
programs, services, and policies that help employees meet their
needs in career, health, and overall well-being in an equitable and
Our Office of Human Resources seeks two
collaborative Talent Acquisition Specialists. This is an
outstanding opportunity for motivated individuals to join our high
performing, growing team and contribute to transforming talent
acquisition at Princeton University.
This position performs a wide range of
recruitment services in a high touch, high volume recruiting
environment to further the University's efforts to attract and hire
exceptional employees who share Princeton's commitment to
excellence and bring a diversity of viewpoints and cultures.
- Manage the full life cycle hiring process for exempt and
- Support hiring managers throughout the search process,
utilizing a proactive, organized, service-oriented approach to
- Conduct search plan meetings with hiring managers to review
qualifications for each position and develop a recruitment plan to
fill each role.
- Utilize strategic sourcing methods to build pools of qualified,
- Support divisional diversity unit plans by engaging in targeted
- Consults with hiring managers on review of candidate
qualifications, interviewing techniques, and hiring processes.
- Conduct candidate interviews screens, assess potential
candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation
requirements and overall fit to the University
- Deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with hiring
managers and functional HR Teams.
- Develops an understanding of assigned client areas. Exhibits
strong relationship management skills that includes the ability to
communicate, influence and build credibility.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition improvement projects
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations as well as
enterprise policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Three years of talent acquisition experience
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of recruitment activities and processes
- Excellent customer service and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with
individuals from diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Detail- oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Princeton University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. EEO IS THE LAW