A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Health Sciences
(ATSU-ASHS), Department of Occupational Therapy invites
applications for an exempt a faculty position at the instructor
rank for the accredited residential MSOT and OTD programs. The
position will require relocation to the greater Phoenix area as
programs are fully residential.
Teach, design, and/or manage assigned components of the entry-level
MS and OTD curriculum. Advise and mentor students for research and
capstone projects. Facilitate development of
experiential/community-based components of the entry-level
residential OT curriculum with university partners. Teach in areas
of content expertise, and develop an active scholarship /research
agenda to provide research opportunities for students. Participate
in departmental, institutional and/or other professional service
activities that support the mission of the institution. Serve on
committees as assigned.
- Academic doctoral degree required or in progress from an
accredited institution (PhD preferred).
- Established record of scholarship and student advising.
- Licensed/eligible for Arizona OT licensure.
- Knowledge/experience in OT education, scholarship, and
- Minimum of 5 years experience in occupational therapy that must
include at least 2 years’ experience in an academic setting.
- Teaching experience in any of the following areas: behavioral
health; pediatrics; research methods, evidence-based practice;
neuroscience and/or pathophysiology; and/or administration and
- Clinical experience in settings with pediatrics and/ or mental
- Prior teaching experience required.
- Previous experience as a full-time faculty with teaching
responsibilities at the post-baccalaureate level, strongly
Interested persons should apply online and submit a letter of
interest and curriculum vitae.
Please contact Rebecca Wolf, JD, MPH, OTR/L, OTD chair, at email@example.com
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible,
employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month
following hire date. For more information, please visit: atsu.edu/employment/benefits