At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity,
service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A
premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as
one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to
work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported
and your career can thrive.
The Department of Psychology in the College of Humanities and
Sciences at Virginia Commonwealth University invites applications
for adjunct positions (non-tenure track) teaching Psychology
courses for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Position responsibilities include:
• Meet all designated course instruction guidelines.
• Grade assignments and exams in a timely manner based on
• Respond to student inquiries within 24 hours.
• Submit final grades according to College/Department policy.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Master’s degree in Psychology, or a related field, with
experience in teaching and instruction.
- Ph.D. or other doctoral degree in a related discipline or
directly related to the position.
- Previous experience teaching courses within the Psychology
Candidates must apply online. Please include a Curriculum Vitae
(CV) and contact information for at least two professional
Starting at $1,260 per credit hour
Employment Type: AJ - Adjunct
Restricted Status: No