Instructional Designer II
The job includes the following instructional design
• Provide support for course design for online, hybrid, and blended
• Develop and implement instructional design plans and timelines in
collaboration with faculty.
• Assist faculty in writing clear learning objectives and aligning
their course with the UF Standards and Markers of Excellence for
online courses. (When dealing with courses affected by our
Assurance of Learning program, coordinate creation of objectives
with assessment staff to ensure that course objectives align
appropriately with college goals.)
• Coordinate with the video production team and other program staff
to ensure the development of quality video and other course
• Assist faculty with preparing for studio recording: creating
uniform PowerPoint slides, editing and creating templates for
instructional materials, learning and implementing copyright and
accessibility standards, etc.
•Assist faculty, TAs and other staff with assessment and
instructional tasks as requested. This includes building and
testing exams and coordinating with online proctoring
• Assist faculty in brainstorming and implementing innovative uses
of the course management system features as well as other tools for
• Manage quality assurance and review of courses.
The job includes the following design and technology
• Assist with the development of informational resources, training
sessions, and tutorials for faculty and TAs about course design and
teaching with technology.
• Consult with faculty through one-on-one meetings, group sessions,
workshops, and informational sessions to integrate technology into
• Create, manage, and maintain online course design templates for
the course management system
• Brainstorm graphic, PPT, and web design.
The job includes the following college/collaborative
• Assist with teaching reviews and evaluations.
• Represent the College of Business on university committees as
• Support online instruction with miscellaneous new and existing
instructional software and applications.
• Collaborate with other college and university departments as
$60,000 - $70,000 commensurate with experience.
Master's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant
experience; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and four
years of relevant experience.
• Master’s degree in instructional design, educational technology,
curriculum design, education, or an appropriate area of
• Experience with higher education course design
• Teaching experience
• Experience working directly with faculty
• Knowledge and practical experience with a variety of course
management systems and online teaching tools as a teacher or
• Familiarity with Canvas, PowerPoint, MS Office, and HTML
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter,
resume and list of professional references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still
under consideration and need not reapply.
Health Assessment Required: