The Center for Academic Engagement Professional Tutor provides
tutoring to enhance the learning of students in specific subject
areas. As a provider of learning support, the Professional Tutor
responds to the individual needs of students by personalizing
tutoring strategies and methodologies. Education Required:
* Associate degree or junior standing from/at a regionally
accredited postsecondary institution with documented successful
completion of undergraduate coursework in Mathematics.
* Demonstrated expertise in both Calculus and
* Bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited
* Previous experience providing learning support and/or
* Three years of experience providing learning support and/or
* Previous work experience in an educational
* Experience tutoring and/or instructing English language
* Experience tutoring and/or instructing students with
* Proficiency in using learning management systems (e.g.