Under direct supervision, assists with the maintenance and repairs.
Duties typically involve a general knowledge of carpentry,
painting, general maintenance, plumbing, exterior maintenance and
scheduled moves and event set up. Assists other shops as needed.Job
- Assists with skilled trades in general maintenance duties
including; setups, new installations, repairs and cleanup.
- May assist other specialized crafts in larger, more complex
- Assists with taking inventory and ordering supplies.
- Notifies appropriate supervisor of potential safety issues and
when supplies and materials need to be replenished.
- May be considered essential personnel and may be assigned to
serve on special task force during periods of emergency.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 1 year experience
Requires ability to read, write, add, subtract and follow oral
and/or basic written instructions as might normally be acquired
through High School graduation or equivalent (GED). Experience:
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related
experience. Certification/Licensing: May require working toward
fulfillment of first year apprenticeship requirements as outlined
in a U.S. Department of Labor registered apprenticeship program.
Will require a valid Texas Driver License.
Notes to Applicant:
Please submit references along with