AuD Program Analyst
- San Jose State University
- California, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jul 8, 2022
Working independently under limited supervision, the AuD Program Analyst provides complex administrative and financial support to the Department Chairperson and Department of Audiology students, faculty, and staff. They will perform a variety of Human Resources, Faculty Affairs, and technical accounting, analytical and administrative work of moderate complexity; works independently to compile and analyze financial/HR information from CMS PeopleSoft reports; designs and prepares a variety of financial reports for year-end budget projections along with faculty appointment salary projections. Also, the AuD Program Analyst position serves as the office operations coordinator and provides work lead direction to Student Assistants.
- Oversee, coordinate, communicate and perform, as necessary, all administrative office operational duties including senior level administrative work for the Department Chairperson. Serve as a resource for Department and the public on university policy and procedures
- Take initiative to solve problems and correct errors in accounts, course schedules, and Department work-flow procedures
- Assist in the coordination of special events and projects, such as convocations, Department professional development activities, student/faculty workshops and other activities, and receptions/presentations
- Serve as an expert resource person to the faculty and Department Chairperson regarding University policies and procedures regarding budgets, expenditures, and the use of appropriate accounts
- Manage Department's website including updates, posts, and edits
- Develops and maintains financial account tracking systems and reports, and reconciles complex accounts
- Assist in the recruitment process for tenure- track faculty through maintaining applicant files
- Ability to compose and appropriately format correspondence and reports
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Expertise in FileMaker Pro is essential
- Make constructive recommendations for modifications or improvements of methods, procedures, techniques, equipment, and programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent training
- Administrative work experience involving study, analysis, and/or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of administrative policies, procedures, practices, or programs
- Two years related work and business office experience which involves the monitoring and coordination administrative work through a system of internal procedures and controls
- Office coordination experience
Classification: Administrative Analyst/Specialist; Non-Exempt
Anticipated Hiring Range: $4,500/month - $4,700/month
CSU Hiring Range: $3,288/month - $6,347/month
San José State University offers employees a comprehensive benefits package typically worth 30-35% of your base salary. For more information on programs available, please see the Employee Benefits Summary .
Click Apply Now to complete the SJSU Online Employment Application and attach the following documents:
- Letter of Interest
CSU Vaccination Policy
The CSU requires faculty, staff, and students who are accessing campus facilities to be immunized against COVID-19 or declare a medical or religious exemption from doing so. Any candidates advanced in a currently open search process should be prepared to comply with this requirement as a condition of employment. The system wide policy can be found at https://calstate.policystat.com/policy/9779821/latest/ and questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Satisfactory completion of a background check (including a criminal records check) is required for employment. SJSU will issue a contingent offer of employment to the selected candidate, which may be rescinded if the background check reveals disqualifying information, and/or it is discovered that the candidate knowingly withheld or falsified information. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the continued employment of a current CSU employee who was offered the position on a contingent basis.
The standard background check includes: criminal check, employment and education verification. Depending on the position, a motor vehicle and/or credit check may be required. All background checks are conducted through the university's third party vendor, Accurate Background. Some positions may also require fingerprinting. SJSU will pay all costs associated with this procedure. Evidence of required degree(s) or certification(s) will be required at time of hire.
SJSU IS NOT A SPONSORING AGENCY FOR STAFF OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS. (e.g. H1-B VISAS)
All San José State University employees are considered mandated reporters under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and are required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
Equal Employment Statement
San José State University (SJSU) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion or lack thereof, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, or protected veteran status consistent with applicable federal and state laws. This policy applies to all SJSU students, faculty and staff programs and activities. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and certain other federal and state laws, prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex in all education programs and activities operated by the university (both on and off campus).
Advertised: July 08, 2022 (9:00 AM) Pacific Daylight Time
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert