The Department of Pediatrics is seeking a fellowship trained Adolescent Medicine physician for a fulltime Assistant Professor at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Pediatric Adolescent medicine; scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Fellowship trained in Adolescent Medicine and Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO Vibrant community Superb family environment Unsurpassed recreational activities Outstanding school systems
To apply, send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.