Application Developer, PSS2
Rowan University is seeking an experienced, innovative Application
Developer to join our growing team.
Are you an imaginative, adaptable problem-solver who enjoys working
with a wide variety of technologies? As a member of Information
Resources and Technology, you will work with our core group of
developers and engineers to create, automate and implement
solutions for various colleges and departments at Rowan
- Bachelor’s Degree. Professional experience may be substituted
for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Three (3) years of related professional experience.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following:
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g.
- Experience designing, integrating and automating complex
- Experience working with or creating RESTful Web Services.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks.
- Experience with comprehensive unit testing, test driven
development, and user acceptance testing.
- Experience with linters, static analysis, and software
development best practices.
- Strength in solving technical problems and offering creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel when working in a collaborative agile
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with containerization orchestration (e.g.
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience with decommissioning legacy web applications
- Knowledge of one or more ITSM platforms: ServiceNow, Atlassian,
- Knowledge of enterprise/SaaS platforms, such as Ellucian
Banner, Hyland OnBase, SAP Concur, Technolutions Slate
- Experience working in a higher education environment