Music Coach, Suzuki Cello Instructor
Teach cello students from age 3 through adult using the Suzuki Philosophy and Method at one of the premier Suzuki programs in the nation. Lessons are taught at the Aber Suzuki Center and at the Chain Exploration Center in Waupaca, WI. Concerts and special events are held on select weekends throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Significant SAA registered Suzuki Cello training and teaching experience
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to Suzuki philosophy
- Experience working with young children
- Master’s degree preferred
- Teacher Trainers or trainer candidates preferred
- Knowledge of Suzuki in the Schools is an asset
To apply, click on the appropriate link within the position announcement on the UW-Stevens Point HR job vacancy website: http://www.uwsp.edu/hr/jobs/Pages/
Required application materials listed within the position announcement.