ENROLLMENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Truman College is seeking an Enrollment Services Representative who
provides information and excellent customer service to new and
returning students, addressing inquiries or issues regarding
admissions, enrollment, registration, financial aid, student
records, and related student services.
- First point of contact with students arriving at the college.
Reviews with students the reason(s) for their visit, answers
questions, and assists with students in obtaining services
- Assists and guides students on navigating student portal to
execute self-service actions; reviews for completeness submitted
forms and paperwork required to complete steps in processes related
to registration, advising, and financial aid.
- Reviews student records to help identify steps and documents
needed to assist students in the enrollment and registration
- Provides general information on academic procedures and
processes such as student onboarding, academic advising next steps,
testing, and academic and financial holds.
- Routes and re-routes students to appropriate campus office and
personnel (e.g. Financial Aid, Academic Advisors, Registrar, and
Business Office for more in-depth information, assistance, and
- Provides a centralized location for students to drop-off and
submit a variety of registration, financial aid, and student
services documents for distribution to appropriate campus offices
WE OFFER: Excellent health and welfare benefit package and long
term savings and investment programs including 403(b) & 457(b)
Investment Plans and a pension plan with the State University
Retirement System (SURS) Plan. Generous vacation, holiday, personal
and sick days, and tuition reimbursement. For a more detailed
overview of benefits, please visit the benefits page of our
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within
6 months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college, and three years
of work experience in customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Moderate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive