MATH, COMPUTER SKILLS, ENGLISH AND WRITING INSTRUCTORS –
Truman College is seeking instructors for math, computer skills,
and English and writing skills for an onsite program at a local
industry site. If you would love to teach and are committed to the
mission of the community college, consider joining our team.
Current CCC employees are welcome to apply.
- Develop curriculum for classes geared toward increasing skills
- Teach at a high level of professionalism in keeping with the
City Colleges mission.
- Maintain attendance and grade records.
- Travel to work sites to deliver instruction.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
- Proven experience teaching math, computer skills, or English
and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree with teaching credentials or commensurate
- Ability to communicate with a diverse student population of
various skill levels
- Flexible schedule that allows travel to work sites during
normal daytime working hours