Records Specialist I
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Office Of The Registrar
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
This position is responsible for answering multi-line telephones
and trouble shoot any issues presented by callers as well as
providing back up support for Ad Astra scheduling.
- Provide assistance to all customers in person, serve as backup
person for Center Kiosk.
- Answer multi-line telephones and trouble shoot any issues
presented by callers.
- Assist the Associate Registrar in correcting error corrections
for compliance enrollment reporting for the National Student
- Contact person for DegreeVerify service through National
- Assist with Commencement and Registrar related events
throughout the year.
- Assist with other duties and/or projects as assigned by
- Audit and award undergraduate degrees. Assist with printing,
preparation, and mail-out of diplomas.
- Associate's Degree.
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Additional education and/or experience may be considered as a
substitution for the minimum requirements:
- High school diploma and four (4) years of related
- Associates degree and two (2) years of related experience.
- Bachelors degree.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook), and databases.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills to be able to communicate effectively in a positive,
courteous, professional manner with diverse population of customers
in person, telephone, or e-mail.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and has excellent attention to
- Ability to work on weekends and outside of regular business
hours as needed for commencement and University programs.
- Associate's degree in Communication, Business, or related
- Experience in admissions and records in higher education.
- Working knowledge of Banner, Laserfiche, and Argos.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Records-Specialist-I_R-051897-1