Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Perform documents & records functions to ensure
2. Performs scanning and imaging tasks using an enterprise-wide
document managing system.
3. Uploads and indexes electronic documents into the enterprise
document management system.
4. Extracts data and documents for record-keeping using the
college’s Student Information System such as Colleague and other
5. Repack old records into the new record boxes.
6. Label the new boxes with appropriate information.
7. Stack the records boxes on the available shelving.
8. Coordinate with offsite storage company for box storage and
9. Maintains the physical and electronic records inventory.
10. Maintains offsite storage information and retrieves offsite
11. Provides excellent customer service when interacting with
internal clients and offsite storage vendors for retrieval or
12. Performs special projects, tasks and other duties as
13. Performs additional tasks or duties as assigned by the Managing
Director, Records & Information Management or other designated
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrates understanding of higher education environments and the
community college mission. Exhibit strong skills in communication,
customer focus, building relationships, organizing and planning.
Familiarity with standard computer hardware and business software
packages. Excellent computer skills (expert level) with MS Office,
including MS Word, Excel and Adobe. Must have the ability to lift/
move 25 – 50 lbs
Education & Experience: Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a
college or a technical school, or minimum of 6 months of related
All interested candidates should send a letter of intent and
curriculum vitae or resume. S end materials by email with the
job code (IT-RA) of the position(s) you are interested in applying
for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergen Community College
Department of Human
400 Paramus Road, Room A-316
Paramus, New Jersey 07652