The Center for Academic Engagement Professional Tutor provides
tutoring to enhance the learning of students in specific subject
areas. As a provider of learning support, the Professional Tutor
responds to the individual needs of students by personalizing
tutoring strategies and methodologies. Education Required:
- Associate degree from a regionally accredited postsecondary
institution or junior status at a regionally accredited four-year
college or university.
- Demonstrated expertise in Computers, Programming and/or
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited
- Previous experience providing learning support and/or
- Three years of experience providing learning support and/or
- Previous work experience in an educational
- Experience tutoring and/or instructing English language
- Experience tutoring and/or instructing students with
- Proficiency in using learning management systems (e.g.