The Assistant Director of Content & Game Presentation, Athletic
Video Services will be responsible for all aspects of operating the
department's video boards, the creation of motion graphics and
video content, with a particular emphasis on in-venue video board
shows, as well as assisting in department produced videos and live
- Create content, operate and produce run of show for video
board, including but not limited to student-athlete profiles,
highlight/interview packages, behind-the-scenes features and live
- Assist with the creation of original and creative visual
designs and motion graphics.
- Support all aspects of Dragons TV live production.
- Help maintain Drexel Athletics social media pages and assist in
creating and uploading GIFs, videos and information to all athletic
social media pages.
- Assist in the production and editing of videos for the end of
year all sports banquet (The Best of Blue & Gold Banquet) and
- Upload videos to the Drexel Athletics YouTube page.
- Recruit, train, and supervise a team of students in the
execution of all creative video functions.
- Assist with department events such as banquets, golf outings,
and special events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree; concentration in video
production, video/graphic design, marketing communications, or
related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Experience in live production, operating video board and motion
- Knowledge of TriCaster and all accompanying NewTek products and
- Proficiency with After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Proficiency and creativity in non-linear video editing, color
correction, and sound design.
- Ability to manage several tasks and/or projects
- Knowledge of 3D software: Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya, and/or
- Master’s degree.
University City, Philadelphia PA
This position is classified as Exempt
with a salary grade of
For more information regarding Drexel’s Professional
Staff salary structure, https://drexel.edu/hr/career/ducomp/salstructure/
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is
Jun 29 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Sep 18 2022 Eastern Daylight Time