Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
Chatham University seeks an experienced Head Women's Lacrosse
Coach. Chatham's Lacrosse program is a member of the NCAA Division
III and the Presidents' Athletics Conference (PAC). The Head
Women's Lacrosse Coach has responsibility for the overall
development and maintenance of the program.
Chatham University strives to promote a campus environment that
understands and embraces multiculturalism while increasing
individuals' intercultural competence. We actively work to build
and sustain a diverse and culturally vibrant campus, which promotes
employee and student success and retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within the University to plan, organize,
implement and follow up on an extensive on-going recruiting effort
through written, verbal and personal contact with student-athletes
and their families.
- Develop and maintain a competitive program while overseeing
compliance with NCAA and PAC rules and regulations.
- Oversee the appointments and supervision of the assistant
coaches and support staff for the lacrosse program.
- Coordinate athletic planning, program development and
assessment that focus on student-athletes' performances, personal
and leadership development:
- Strategically plan and execute scheduling and travel
arrangements of games and tournaments.
- Prepare student-athletes for competition through thorough
analysis and breakdown of scheduled conference and non-conference
- Develop, recommend and implement specific training/conditioning
programs and skills development programs.
- Recommend and enforce discipline of student-athletes for
infractions of rules, regulations and misconduct.
- Cultivate alumni and other constituents to further goals of the
lacrosse program, athletics department, student affairs and Chatham
- Oversee budget and resource management for the lacrosse
- Coordinate athletic events and programs planned intentionally
to enhance campus community and school pride.
- Ensure proper safety precautions are followed at all
- Work in coordination with the Director of Athletics, other
coaches and staff to support and achieve overall goals established
by the athletics department.
- Work with other students, faculty and staff to support the
retention of student-athletes and promote teamwork, set high
standards, support the academic, personal and leadership
development of its students.
- Support University endeavors and the functions of Student
Affairs through attendance at University-wide events and the
delivery of collaborative initiatives, programmatic support,
advice, and guidance.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time coaching experience in the
- Computer proficiency.
- Valid driver's license .
Interested candidates should visit www.chatham.edu/careers
and follow the instructions to complete the application
All documents should be uploaded in the "Resume" section at
the same time at the time of application.
Chatham University is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong
commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity. Persons of color,
women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of
other underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Chatham University does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, or national origin.