Posting Details (Default Section)
Lecturer/Clinical Assistant Professor -Psychiatric Mental
Florham Campus, Madison, NJ
Nursing and Allied Health Services-Florham
Dr. Minerva S. Guttman
Hiring Manager Title:
Director and Professor
Commensurate with Experience
The responsibilities of this non tenure track position include
teaching and service. The primary focus for teaching is in the area
of Psychiatric Mental Health in the undergraduate and graduate
program. Teaching responsibilities will include didactic, clinical
and college laboratory.
1. An earned Master’s degree in Nursing. An earned doctorate or
matriculation in a doctoral program preferred.
2. Current NJ RN license. Advanced Practice certification in
Psych/Mental Health NP preferred.
3. Teaching experience at the baccalaureate and higher degree
4. Recent clinical experience in Psychiatric Nursing or advanced
practice in Psychiatric Nursing.
5. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Other Document