The A&M System strives to maintain a competitive, high-quality benefit package to support the health and wellness needs of our diverse workforce. This includes comprehensive health and welfare insurance plans, additional health and lifestyle programs, and optional retirement savings opportunities. Eligible employees will have access to paid leave programs in addition to 13-15 paid holidays each year. For more information regarding the benefit package go to: West Texas A&M University: Human Resources Benefits
The Vice President – Enrollment Management will primarily be tasked with promoting, recruiting and enlisting students to West Texas A&M University. Growth of our student population will be the main goal for this position.
- Coordinates and directs all activities related to recruiting, admitting and enrolling new undergraduate and transfer students to increase overall enrollment.
- Collaborates with all units to create and execute strategic enrollment initiatives to grow enrollment.
- Supervises staff and directs staff training and orientation in the following areas: Recruiting, Admissions Processing, International Office and Student Financial Services/Scholarships.
- Meets with Division staff, department heads and President’s Executive Committee on a regular basis reporting on all areas of assigned responsibility.
- Cooperates with other University departments and units, participates in committee as assigned and participates in professional organizations.
- Prepares and administers related budgets and ensures compliance with University policies and procedures.
- Develops division goals and objectives on an annual basis and develops procedures and programs to meet those goals and objectives.
- Conducts periodic evaluations of operations, personnel, use of resources and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum of seven years of experience in enrollment services
- Ability to multi-task diverse projects
- Working knowledge of student development theory, current legal issues in higher education, supervision of staff, and budget administration.
- Knowledge of Customer Relations Management Software
- This is a security-sensitive position. The individual in this position is required to handle confidential information.
- Master’s Degree
- More than seven years of experience in enrollment services
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM platform
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
- Three references
Please attach all documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the “My Experience” page before continuing through the application. Please use the “Upload” button to add each document individually. All revisions must be made prior to application submission. If you need assistance with uploading documents, please contact WTAMU Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Texas law requires all males age 18 through 25 to be properly registered with the Selective Service System.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.