The Assistant Coach will be responsible for on-field coaching of
the Women's Lacrosse program, alumni and community outreach, and
help monitoring the academic and student-welfare for the program.
Specific responsibilities to be assigned under the direction of the
Head Women's Lacrosse Coach.
- Assist the Head Coach in directing an effective varsity
athletic program in all aspects.
- Assist in the teaching, coaching, training, and motivating the
program's student-athlete to perform at the highest level through
organized and individual team sessions in-season and out-of-season
as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Help foster an environment within the program that supports the
department's mission of personal growth and integrity, diversity,
leadership, sportsmanship, respect, and a commitment to academic
and athletic excellence.
- Assists with breaking down game film and scouting
- Responsible for knowing and abiding by NCAA, CAA and University
rules and regulations.
- Continue established efforts and create new initiatives as
dictated by program in regards to fundraising events.
- Assists with fundraising and development; distribute related
- Assists in alumni outreach and coordinating alumni events.
- Coordinates alumni events.
- Assists with recruitment of potential student-athletes -
organize official visits, participates in unofficial visits.
- Acts as liaison for Compliance in regards to Admissions &
Financial Aid; admissions pre-reads.
- Assists with Compliance Rules - complete weekly participation
and practice reports.
- Responsible for team travel including itineraries, organizing
meals, travel practices, buses.
- Assists with social media for program.
- Assists with camps and clinics - assist in organization and
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Collegiate playing experience.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must comply with HR MVR policy.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, crouch, stoop.
University City, Philadelphia PA
Special Instructions to the Applicant
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin once a suitable candidate pool is
Jun 28 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Jul 29 2022 Eastern Daylight Time