Department of Pediatrics
, University at Buffalo (UB), Jacobs
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and the Oishei
Children’s Hospital are seeking candidates for Assistant,
Associate or Full Professor in Neonatology
in the tenure and
Clinical responsibilities will include:
• Providing outstanding clinical care in the 64 bed Level IV NICU
at John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital and the 10 bed Level II NICU
at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital as well as productivity in
• Providing outpatient and inpatient consultative services.
Teaching responsibilities include:
• Clinical education of medical students, residents and
• Formal lecture opportunities within the Division and
• Curriculum development and/or innovative teaching material with
mentoring of junior faculty
• Candidates must show evidence of continued excellence in clinical
practice, such as innovative accomplishments in delivery of care,
clinical productivity, and quality improvement initiatives and must
have an identifiable area of special expertise.
UBMD Pediatrics is one of 18 practice plans within UBMD Physicians’
Group, the single largest medical group in the area, and we are
supported by 14 pediatric subspecialties. Our physicians also make
up the academic teaching faculty within the Department of
Pediatrics at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
at the University at Buffalo.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s
leading public research universities and a flagship of the State
University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and
our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university
dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity
and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home,
UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful
thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others
every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply
including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
• MD, MD/PhD or equivalent degree
• Demonstrate excellent qualifications in education, clinical care
• Board certified in Pediatrics
• Board certified/eligible in Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine by the
American Board of Pediatrics.
For more information, click the "How to Apply" button.