The Fletcher School is the United States' first professional
graduate school of international affairs. Since 1933 Fletcher's
multi-disciplinary education in international relations, law, and
business, has prepared the world's leaders to become innovative
problem-solvers in government, private sector, and non-governmental
organizations. The Fletcher School seeks to fulfill its mission in
the most environmentally sensible way possible. We are also
committed to increasing the diversity of our administrative staff.
Members of under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to
What You'll Do
The Web Production Specialist is a highly collaborative role
providing a wide range of professional, high-caliber services for
The Fletcher School. Working closely with Fletcher's senior
leadership team and across all operational units, this role will
play a key central function in the larger web redevelopment goals
of the Fletcher School, while contributing to the Marketing team
across various channels. This includes overseeing web updates to
Fletcher's auxiliary sites as well as social asset development,
graphic design experts, and content writers to design and execute
all web-driven efforts throughout the Fletcher School for various
projects and campaigns.
Knowledge and experience typically acquired by:
- Bachelor's degree in web design, web development, marketing, or
a related field with a minimum of three years related experience in
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), including
WordPress and/or Drupal.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, such a Google
- Experience with design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite
(Illustrator, Photoshop), Canva, or other similar platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and
managing various projects at once
- Experience in Higher education strongly preferred.
- Experience with front-end web design, with some coding
experience in HTML or CSS preferred.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate
background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or
Equal Opportunity Employer -