Provide leadership, expertise, and support for Georgia Tech's Executive MBA program. Responsible for leading all aspects of recruitment and admissions, program delivery, operations, and student support. Direct the operational and administrative support of the EMBA program, including budget recommendations, staff supervision, administrative policies, student satisfaction, and general program support. Responsible for setting employee goals, assessing performance, providing feedback, and making pay recommendations.
This position will interact on a regular basis with prospective EMBA students, EMBA students, faculty members, administrators, and external vendors. This position will report to the Associate Dean, Executive Education, and supervise recruitment and admissions staff and academic program managers.
- Build capacity and capabilities of the Executive MBA program while improving the reputation, quality, distinctiveness, and influence of the program.
- Collaborate with Associate Dean and EMBA Faculty Director in all aspects of academic issues, curricular design, faculty assignments, and program innovations.
- Assist in evaluating applications and participating in candidate interviews for EMBA program.
- Oversee financial aspects of the Executive MBA program and ensure adherence to budget.
- Establish a vision for operational excellence and target operating model.
- Establish policies, protocols, and procedures to streamline/consistently improve EMBA operations and develop operational/financial metrics.
- Build/maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage EMBA functions and staff, including participation in class weekends, information sessions, and global and optional residencies.
- Oversee selection of vendors and ensure delivery of EMBA global and optional residencies.
- Serve on EMBA Admissions Committee.
- Perform other related duties as assigned