Posting Detail Information
Head Volleyball Coach
Internal Position Title
Head Volleyball Coach
Athletics & Physical Activity
The Head Women’s Volleyball Coach (part-time) is responsible for
the overall coordination of the College of Lake County
intercollegiate women’s volleyball program. CLC is an affiliate of
the NJCAA and the Illinois Skyway Collegiate Conference.
- Experience as a successful coach
- Technical knowledge of the sport of volleyball
- Strong communication skills
- Strong desire to recruit a full and competitive roster
- A valid driver’s license
- Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with
persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities;
demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse
academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of
community college students, faculty, and staff, including those
with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working
relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
-Previous college coaching experience
-Demonstrated experience as an effective recruiter
- CPR / AED Certified
Expected Start Date
Special Instructions Summary
Total Hours per week
Variable with the practice and game schedules.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has
a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad
spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with
disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Software Testing Required
Interview Process Requirements
Summary of Essential Functions
The responsibilities include: Recruiting highly capable
students-athletes, that include campus visit and tours, conducting
practices and off-season workouts, scheduling of matches, travel
arrangements, fundraising, championing academic success, and other
duties assigned by Athletic Director to build and maintain a highly
competitive inter collegiate volleyball program.
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have experience as a successful coach?
- * Do you have technical knowledge of the sport of volleyball?
- * Do you have a valid driver's license?
- * Do you have previous college coaching experience?
- * Do you have a Bachelor’s degree or higher?
- * Are you CPR/AED certified?
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Availability Schedule
- Unofficial Transcript 1