3-D Animation and Modeling / VFX (Art Adjunct
Los Medanos College
Description of Position:
Los Medanos College Art Department is looking for an experienced
instructor in either lab-based or online delivery of introductory
and intermediate-level courses in computer animation.
The 3D Digital Artist/Instructor in the Art department should have
experience with or able to teach one or more of the following
topics Game Design, Level Design, 3D Animation, 3D Modeling, VFX.
This position is under the Graphic Communications discipline.
Contact Eric Sanchez firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO Job Category:
Faculty & Other Instructional
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum,
course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes
learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters
and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a
part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic,
socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds
of community college students, staff and faculty.
Any bachelor’s degree or higher and two years of professional
experience, or any associate degree and six years of professional
Ideal candidate is available to teach in person or hybrid for
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled:
# of Months:
Fall Semester 2022
To apply, visit: https://www.4cdcareers.net/postings/8675
The Contra Costa Community College District does not
discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or
sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful
discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any
of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who
has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.