The School of Pharmacy invites you to apply for our Hourly
Pharmaceutical Engineering Administration Assistant position! This
position will be responsible for supporting the objectives of the
Center for Pharmaceutical Engineering and Sciences in the School of
Pharmacy (SoP) by providing general support and serving as a
liaison between the program and the Office of Research and Graduate
Studies in the SoP. Please note: this is a part-time,
non-benefited position. The successful candidate will work 20 hours
• Familiarity with common office computer applications, internet
applications, and ability to learn specialized applications.s and
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency with excel
spreadsheet, power point, database and word processing
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and with high
attention to detail.
• Flexibility and willingness to work in a diverse environment
while demonstrating superior customer service required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse
faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a
staff member at VCU.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations,
Business, or closely related field.
• Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to individual
• Experience working in an academic setting is preferred.
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to
Department: School of Pharmacy
Employment Type: H1 - Hourly
Restricted Status: No
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt Salary Range: