Coordinates the administrative operations of a department,
including, but not limited to, human resources, payroll,
telecommunications, building maintenance, and property inventory.
- Coordinates personnel administration including employee
sign-up, faculty folders, payroll and implementation of related
policies and procedures.
- Coordinates department administrative operations, including
telecommunications, physical plant work orders, long distance
codes, parking permits and ID card requests.
- Maintains personnel records such as employee information,
timesheets and lost time reports; tracks status of submitted
personnel and administrative forms.
- May coordinate and compile information for various programs and
activities for faculty and graduate students.
- Oversees the work assignments of clerical staff and coordinates
daily office operations.
- Coordinates all aspects of space management and conducts
property inventory for the department.
- Reviews personnel and administrative documents for adherence to
university regulations prior to obtaining certifying
- Assists faculty, staff and students with personnel and
administrative issues; serves as departmental liaison to
administrative departments on campus.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
High school and 5 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly
Notes to Applicant:
Please include a minimum of 3
professional references with your attachments...