The mission of The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
is the development of professional health care practitioners
through innovation, individualized, and quality classroom,
clinical, and distance education.
The Classroom and Collaboration Technology Analyst (CCTA) will be
responsible for the coordination and setup of all audio and video
services, platforms, solutions and equipment including the
development of new solutions, installation, maintenance,
troubleshooting and working with relevant vendors as
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiar with AV equipment and platform landscape including
classroom and collaborative technology
- Installation, administration, and support of these
- Works with vendors to order, schedule and install
- Manages installation process, holds vendor and others
accountable for deliverables and schedules
- Works with stakeholders, including faculty, IT leadership, and
project managers to manage budget
- Works with IT staff and help desk to coordinate
- Facilitates and programs meetings as needed
- Provides periodic status updates to stakeholders
- Mitigates any risks or problems (proactive and reactive)
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Executive Director, Information Technology
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on
performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in event management or
project management and/or equivalent combination of education,
experience and training that provides the required knowledge and
abilities to do the job
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of integrated audiovisual
systems including Skype for Business, Zoom and Crestron. Experience
with Panopto, Echo360 and Lifesize is highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact well
with clients and staff
- Self-motivated. Works well independently and in a team setting
under time constraints.
- Ability to multi-task and learn and apply new skills
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies:
Collaborates - Building partnerships and working
collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity
when facing difficult situations.
Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the
organization to be successful.
Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but
may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves
operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours
daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional
office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other
physical functions as necessary.
Physical requirements of this position include the following:
Does not apply
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is an equal
opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of age, race,
religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national