This position supports the NYS AHEC System Statewide Office
leadership team in the operational governance with overall
system-wide program performance and compliance.
In this role you will:
• Oversee all programming structure and compliance performance
throughout the network, ensuring the goals and objectives for the
funded programs from our stakeholders are in line with approved
workplans and scopes of services as executed within the centers
• Ensure successful program development and implementation for
participant engagement to all counties throughout NYS for which the
network is funded to provide.
• Actively facilitate consistent evaluation measures of all
programs and activities for optimal performance compliance to
support successful goal attainment outcomes.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There
are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement
plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy
mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to
support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to
learn about our
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public
research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies
ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to
achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures
challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed.
Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further
knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who
are valued for their talents and their impact on global society.
Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research
Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to
an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability
• A Bachelor’s degree and expert knowledge of program development
and implementation is required. A combination of education and
experience will be considered in lieu of the degree
• Experience working with subcontractors, measuring performance
against the goals.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to translate
rules into outcomes.
• Detail-oriented and willing to look for both small and large
errors that could cause confusion or noncompliance with program
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend the grant as a whole and each
subcontractor’s role in that context.
• Excellent people skills including an ability to work with all
levels of staff including entry level administrative assistants,
program staff, AHEC Center Directors and Community Partners.
• Experience with Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Word &
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Program/Project Management, or in
lieu of degree 10 years of direct management/relevant
• Management level experience in not-for-profit organization
• Academic setting experience preferred, not required
For more information, click the "How to Apply" button.