University in Billings, MT has an opening for a
To be considered for this
position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary
SALARY AND BENEFITS
:The salary of
the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a
variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge,
experience, education, and credentials.
The salary range represents the
University's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of
possible compensation at the time of posting.
RVU offers a full benefits package that
included 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid
vacation, sick and holidays.
RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Contribute at a high level in leading and building the on
campus components of the HR life cycle with special emphasis on
talent management and development, workplace culture, total
rewards, compliance and risk assessment while executing efficiently
related administrative work.
- Guide and support leaders in the integration of the Employee
Value Proposition for employee engagement to achieve educational
and operational outcomes for student success.
- Advises, monitors and actions RVU's employment and cultural
practices with regard to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion and
belonging while preventing discrimination.
- Prevent, investigate, assist with and resolve employee relation
matters including job performance issues including conduct, policy
or compliance problems.
- Lead and execute the administration of effective human resource
processes while utilizing, leveraging, and integrating technology
in key record areas including recruitment and onboarding, total
rewards, compliance, off boarding and related recordkeeping.
- Focus on evidence driven HR including maintaining an accurate
HR database, producing telling reports and metrics while providing
or communicating research that matters to the situation, problem or
- Effectively promote and lead university wide HR initiatives
including new compensation program, HR policy development and
integration, HR technology adoption and brand/recruitment
- Support Vice President of HR with plans, designs, management
and structure of the Human Resources Department, and sets
priorities for delivering services effectively.
- Lead and support HR Coordinator in the administration of the HR
lifecycle processes, reporting all Worker's Compensation Claims
paperwork and claims management follow-up.
- Participate and support the Billings community growth and
professional outreach activities.
- Perform other duties including serving on university wide
projects and committees as assigned by the VP of HR while assisting
administration, faculty and staff in special projects.