Mount Mary University is currently seeking an individual to
contribute to the realization of our mission through the role of
- The Assistant Registrar ensures the smooth functioning of all
aspects of the Registrar's Office and oversees the maintenance and
accuracy of student records. The Assistant Registrar is responsible
for all course scheduling. In the absence of the Registrar, the
Assistant Registrar is responsible for the day-to-day operation of
the office. Some evening and weekend responsibilities are required.
Reports directly to the Registrar.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Three to five years relevant experience.
- Excellent office management skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications Word, Excel, and
- Experience and proficiency in query writing (SQL) and database
- Experience with Federal and Accreditation reporting.
- Experience with Jenzabar and Assistant report writing software
(Infomaker), EMS (Event Management Software, Inc.), and
TES/Transferology is desirable.
- Serve as an office database expert.
- Prepare the Fall, Spring, and Summer course schedules using EMS
software and coordinating with IT for data accuracy.
- Support data needs for regular reporting and prepare a variety
of regular and ad hoc reports and publications, including state and
- Build queries to extract, store and analyze data from data
systems (e.g., Jenzabar)
- Schedule classrooms and computer labs for classes.
- Supervise notifications system to faculty and students for
canceled classes and waitlists.
- Coordinate system-generated emails, letters, and reports for
students, faculty, administration.
- Assist with coordination for the commencement ceremony. Prepare
with the Registrar the final degree audit for all graduating
students using the advising options in the database. Supervise
ordering and distribution of diplomas.
- Responsible for overseeing and approving transfer credit
evaluation and implementing Transferology/TES.
- Process and maintain records of withdrawals, cancellations, and
- Utilize National Student Clearinghouse to serve students as
regards lenders, insurance companies, transcript ordering and
general problem-solving. Assist with reporting to the NSC as
- Create and maintain office training materials for Jenzabar and
- Assist with training and support in Jenzabar for office
personnel, faculty, and administrators.
- Serve as a Designated School Official for International
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Appreciation for and commitment to the mission of the
- Service orientation and a commitment to excellence and
- Strong computer and SQL skills.
- Highly analytical, with strong written, oral, and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to process information in a logical and orderly
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks and
contextualize data with exacting attention to detail and a high
degree of accuracy.
- Proficiency in desktop computing applications including
Microsoft Office Suite.
Mount Mary University encourages applications
from all qualified candidates and is vitally committed to all
aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome and
encourage applications from qualified candidates and all will
receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, ethnicity, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, or any other groups protected by
law. Mount Mary seeks to hire and retain personnel who will make a
positive contribution to its mission, vision, and values.
For more information about diversity, equity, and inclusion at
Mount Mary please visit http://www.mtmary.edu/about/diversity
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.