The Giving Operations Manager is responsible for Giving Team
data integrity, improvement, analysis, donor research, staff
training, reporting, assistance with Raiser’s Edge database,
website integration for donations, and payment
portal management to
maximize fundraising revenue. The Giving Operations
Manager oversees the Giving department’s data in Raiser’s Edge and
acts as liaison to the Finance and Communications as needed for
appeals and reporting in ongoing fundraising efforts. The Giving
Operations Manager will supervise the Stewardship Manager and Donor
Services Coordinator. This individual will report to the Chief
Giving Officer, and will support other food bank staff as
- Supervise Stewardship Manager and Donor Services Coordinator
for gift entry including; mail, credit card, ACH, online, cash, and
stock transfer, lockbox gifts and ensure prompt and accurate
acknowledgement of all gifts
- Manage all aspects of Raiser’s Edge database including data
integrity, updates and corrections
- Develop effective and efficient systems to manage data
connections and transfers between Raiser’s Edge and other food bank
systems including Teams in Outlook, and digital file bank for the
- Strategize and manage implementation of data enrichment
services, determining the best use of Raiser’s Edge features to
accomplish the goals of the Giving Department
- Responsible for segmentation of the database for cultivation,
appeals and stewardship to support Strategic Giving
- Responsible for all reporting for the CGO, Board, Giving
Committee, Giving Department, Feeding America and other food bank
staff, as needed
- Manage vendor relationships to support Giving operations
including; direct mail and digital appeals, events and related
- Manage the daily, month-end process, trouble-shooting and
auditing data to ensure the smooth transfer of data to the Finance
- Works with Communications Department to support sharing of data
and information cross donor platforms and with appeals and for
- Produces queries, reports, lists needed by the Giving staff as
needed for mailings, events, Board, and moves management.
- Creates custom “dashboards” for Giving staff which demonstrate
revenue progress in real-time, and manages tasks and actions
- Train staff and interns on relevant database systems
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Giving Officer
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related development or customer service database
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge including NXT is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs required.
- Excellent project management skills to consistently deliver
quality results on deadline.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of
backgrounds and departments.
To apply, please submit a resume and
cover letter to Human Resources.
CT Food Bank/Foodshare is an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
CT Food Bank/Foodshare maintains a