SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Provides innovative and strategic leadership to identify and
achieve overall undergraduate and graduate enrollment goals,
including overseeing the admissions department activities, to
include hiring and training admissions staff. The VP of Enrollment
will collaborate with other department leaders in strategic
planning across the University and initiate priorities to grow
undergraduate & graduate enrollment, quality, and diversity.
This position must demonstrate an strategic leadership style that
fosters collaboration, as well as the technical knowledge of all
enrollment theories, concepts, and practices associated with
post-secondary recruitment. Additionally, this position must be
able to perform in a high volume and high intensity environment and
provide compelling and strategic analysis for Hallmark in designing
successful enrollment plans. The VP of Enrollment will oversee all
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate all admission
initiatives to achieve university new undergraduate & graduate
enrollment goals with absolute integrity and ethical business
- Manage functional responsibilities of objectives, goals, plans,
budgets, policies, procedures, practices and actions produce
desired student recruitment results.
- Identify and use institutional and external data and research
to support effective marketing, recruitment, and retention
- Continually assess and strengthen Admissions efforts &
develop a successful student recruitment strategy.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure an annual regional,
national, and international marketing and communication plan to
support the college’s recruitment efforts.
- Direct and consistently conduct training and performance
- Hire skilled and professional admissions representatives that
are results-oriented and have a high level of integrity and ethical
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
university’s policies and applicable laws.
- Maintain an effective channel of communication throughout the
- Ensure that all admissions operations are in accordance with
all local, state and federal regulations alongside University’s
policies and procedures.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities.
- Plan, assign and direct work for Admissions Professionals.
- Provide personal leadership that promotes employee productivity
and responsiveness to the needs of the Admissions Department.
- Manage other duties assigned as needed.
- Actively participate in Student Mentor and Character
- Continued Education, Certifications, Knowledge Base enhanced
training and skill sets.
- Must participate in the Hallmark Character program.
- Business acumen and practice with integrity.
- Rigorous work ethic for self and admissions team.
- High energy, committed team player.
- High integrity and business acumen.
- Hands-on engagement alongside team/individual empowerment.
- Proficiency with personal computers; recruiting model,
University catalogue and current policies & procedures
knowledge and expertise.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or
- At least three (3) years of experience in enrollment management
with increasing levels of responsibility and high-volume
- Supervisory experience in Enrollment management
- Ability to work independently and also well in a highly
collaborative environment with other department leaders.
- Problem solving abilities and excellent customer service
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Eight (8) or more years of higher education experience in
Enrollment management with increasing levels of
- Five (5) years experience as a Director level in Enrollment
- Strong soft-skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.