AY21-22 Adjunct Faculty, Division of Education INLD Program
- Governors State University
- Illinois, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Aug 11, 2021
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Education, Other Education, Teacher Education, Humanities, Other Humanities, Professional Fields, Security Studies, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Faculty Position's Functional Title AY21-22 Adjunct Faculty, Division of Education INLD Program Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Education seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach courses in our Education departments. Courses taught by adjunct faculty in the above programs are for undergraduates, graduates, or a combination of both. Please visit www.govst.edu for more information about the programs and courses offered for undergraduates and graduates.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate. Minimum Qualifications
A Master’s degree in a related discipline. Preferred Qualifications
Online teaching experience. Posting Date 08/11/2021 Closing Date 07/31/2022 Open Until Filled No Posting Number FA0437P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting https://employment.govst.edu/postings/6324 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have experience teaching at the graduate level?
- * Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- * Do you have a Ph.D, Ed.D and appropriate licenses (if
(Open Ended Question)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- List of Three Professional References
- Letter of Recommendation
- Written Response to Interview Question 1
- Certification/Professional License
- Teaching Philosophy
- Research Documents
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert