Coordinates the operations of a major area of the Residence Hall,
which includes office administration, property management,
community development, policy enforcement, programming, and
- Manages the administrative processes for the facility, which
includes room assignments and room changes, contract releases,
student files, key control and work orders.
- Selects, trains, supervises and evaluates administrative staff
and student assistants.
- Plans and evaluates programs and educational and community
building initiatives for the student staff.
- Responsible for on-call emergencies and duty rotation for the
campus student population.
- Enforces Residential Life & Housing and university policies
and procedures, rules and regulations.,,,,,
- Counsels students concerning conduct, safety, sanitation or
- Provides student leadership development for hall and floor
council members through training and mentoring.
- Maintains daily office hours; ensures high visibility with
students and staff at department and university functions.
- Serves as liaison with other departments to coordinate student
leadership and educational opportunities.Performs other job-related
duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related
Education may be substitued in lieu of experience