In this role, the Project Manager (PM) will manage
integration projects with emphasis on quality assurance and process
development & improvement. The PM ensures projects are
executed, tracked and communicated in a consistent and effective
manner through the development and deployment of defined,
repeatable and measurable processes.
Primary Responsibilities – including but not limited to the
- Responsible and accountable for overall project performance for
- Ensures project costs, schedule and scope are managed to stay
within approved constraints.
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders to coordinate
- Primary communicator with the project sponsor/owner and key
stakeholders on project issues and concerns.
- Ensures a good working relationship between the project team,
functional managers, and matrix organization.
- Coaches and leads team members to ensure completion of assigned
- Identify and obtain project team resources.
- Responsible for development and/or improvement of
- Responsible for performing quality assurance within projects,
products, and processes.
- Ensures the project team members understand their respective
responsibility and accountability.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related
- At least four (4) years of practical project management
experience with a strong focus in the following project areas: IT,
process & quality improvement, and auditing.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Ability to mentor others, including peers, in the execution of
- Experience with project development utilizing PMBOK & Agile
- Strong Experience with quality assurance methodologies and
techniques (i.e. Corrective Actions & Preventative Actions,
Internal Configuration Audits, Physical Configuration Audits,
Functional Configuration Audits, Document Control)
- Strong Experience with process development and improvement
methodologies (i.e. Six Sigma, Lean)
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think independently.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- PMP Certification.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Business Administration, or other related field.
- At least five (5) years of project management experience.
- At least five (5) years of quality assurance experience.
- At least five (5) years of process development and improvement
- At least five (5) years of IT and higher education/ business
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.