Position's Functional Title
AY21-22 Adjunct Faculty, School Psychology
Position Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Governors State University’s College of Education seeks to create
an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach graduate
courses in School Psychology in the Division of Psychology &
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile,
attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as
temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific
course in a semester or summer session.
Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not
included in membership of the Faculty Senate.
Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related field.
Doctorate or Specialist Degree in School Psychology.
Open Until Filled
Type of Search
Quicklink for Posting
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master's Degree in Psychology, Marriage &
Family Therapy, or Counseling?
- * Please list the field(s) in which you earned your
(Open Ended Question)
- * Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- * Do you have experience teaching at the college/university
- * Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certification/Professional License
- Teaching Philosophy
- List of References