AY21-22 Adjunct Faculty, Finance
- Governors State University
- Illinois, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Aug 8, 2021
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Humanities, Other Humanities, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Position Type Adjunct Classification Title Adjunct Faculty Position's Functional Title AY21-22 Adjunct Faculty, Finance Position Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University’s College of Business seeks to create an available pool of Adjunct Faculty candidates to teach courses in our of Accounting, Finance, MIS & Economics departments. Courses taught by adjunct faculty in the above programs are for undergraduates, graduates, or a combination of both. Please visit www.govst.edu
for more information about the programs and courses offered for undergraduates and graduates.
Interested individuals are invited to complete a faculty profile, attach a curriculum vitae, and transcripts for consideration.
At Governors State University, adjunct faculty are hired as temporary faculty with teaching responsibilities for a specific course in a semester or summer session. Adjuncts are not a part of the faculty bargaining unit and are not included in membership of the Faculty Senate. Minimum Qualifications
A Master’s degree in a related discipline. Preferred Qualifications
Online teaching experience. Posting Date 08/08/2021 Closing Date 07/31/2022 Open Until Filled No Posting Number FA0430P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting https://employment.govst.edu/postings/6282 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Master’s degree in a related discipline?
- Do you have experience teaching at the undergraduate level?
- Experience teaching in online/hybrid delivery?
- Briefly list your area(s) of research or teaching
(Open Ended Question)
- Please select your availability to teach.
- Days only
- Evenings only
- Weekends only
- Days and Evenings only
- Days, Evenings and Weekends
- Evenings and Weekends only
- Online only
- Cover Letter
- Certification/Professional License
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Written Response to Interview Question 1
- List of Three Professional References
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert