This position assists and supports the Director of Budgets,
Contracts and Operational Services. The position will act as a
direct liaison concerning the facilities between Preston Street,
RPC, and Harbor Campus. Responsibilities/Duties
- Coordinate with the Director regarding departmental strategies
- Maintain WDCE furniture and equipment inventory.
- Serve as a direct liaison between the College and 710 East
Lombard Street Landlord.
- Will be a mobile representative/liaison between the 2 different
locations: RPC and Harbor Campus.
- Coordinate training programs in Workforce to include preparing
and setting up classes; enrollments for upcoming classes; and
ordering instructional supplies for classes.
- Prepare mock faculty contracts for processing. Prepare,
monitor, and submit faculty payroll.
- Prepare and monitor client contracts and prepare invoices.
Follow-up with clients regarding billing issues.
- Coordination in submission of grades, requests for certificates
of completion and compiling course evaluation summaries. Analyze
evaluations and make recommendations concerning future
- Prepare reports as necessary for clients, grantors and
- Prepare written correspondence and regular reports on revenue,
FTE, enrollment and program activity.
- Printing certificates for Workforce students who completed
- Develop and maintain relationships with staff from other
divisions in support of WDCE and College-wide activities
- Deliver materials, start classes, finalize classes and attend
meetings at off-campus locations as needed
- Collect class documents and establish/maintain course/student
files in accordance with established procedures.
- Resolve routine and emergency situations that involve staff,
students and instructors.
- Interact with the Registrar and Student Accounting offices to
ensure that contract training registrations are accurate and
completed in a timely manner.
- Serve as a front line contact for instructors, students, and
- Answer multi-line phone, screen and direct inquiries, and
provide information to inquiries related to business and continuing
- Select and hire faculty from a pre-approved pool of
- Set up classrooms for instruction.
- Schedule classrooms for training located on and off
- Coordinate the administration of noncredit courses, which
includes preparing and entering master schedules and preparing and
reviewing materials for FTE reports to the Maryland Higher
- Coordinate production of duplication of training materials for
- Schedule classrooms for training located on and off campus
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or
- 3-5 yrs exp in implementing and conducting training