University of Idaho
Student Services Coordinator
College of Education, Health & Human
$45,530 or higher depending on education and
The Student Services Coordinator is responsible for planning,
organizing and coordinating the College of Education, Health and
Human Sciences' (EHHS) student on campus recruitment and retention
event efforts, collaborating and coordinating with external College
and University recruitment plans and activities, and for providing
excellent customer service for students. These responsibilities
- Developing, planning and implementing on campus recruitment and
- Collaborating and/or coordinating with special events on and
off campus for current and prospective students;
- Directing and supporting scholarship processes and awards;
- Leading and providing direction and instruction to and within
the EHHS Ambassador Program;
- Coordinating all EHHS petition processes;
- Working with program coordinators, faculty and committees to
accomplish the goals of the EHHS Student Services Office;
- Working with the Associate Dean on goals and objectives,
policies, practices and make administrative decisions on areas as
assigned above; and
- Being an active contributor to the College's Recruitment,
Retention, Marketing and Communications team.
- 1+ years of work experience in student support services,
clientele support services or other experience related to
- Experience working with policies, procedures, regulations and
specialized or complex information.
- Experience performing liaison activities.
- Experience planning and implementing programs, and developing,
promoting and gaining program support.
- Experience using computer software and applications for word
processing, email, internet searches, and data organization.
- Experience utilizing multiple sources to collect and compile
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Master’s degree in Education, Health and Human Sciences or
related field or in the Student Services related fields.
- Recruitment, marketing and/or communications
- Higher education work experience.
- University teaching experience.
- Experience with student data/information management
- Social media platform experience.
- Experience in using cloud-based video communication
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Travel, and work weekends and evening hours for scheduled
recruitment and retention events.
Open Until Filled:
Applications received by August 20, 2021 will receive first
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative