University of Idaho
Coordinator, Events and Marketing
$20.13 per hour or higher depending on education
The Events and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supervising
the ASUI Vandal Entertainment Board and overseeing departmental
Through these tasks, Events and Marketing Coordinator will
collaborate with campus wide entities in the development of
programs that meet the institution's student development efforts,
and that sustain the vibrancy of student life through student
involvement; mentor/train and establish connections with students
that facilitate extra-curricular programs and provide students
learning opportunities and leadership skills.
• High School Degree or equivalent. • One year working in an
educational environment working with students, faculty and
• Experience in developing, organizing and executing events of a
variety of types.
• Experience in developing, implementing and assessing a marketing
strategy for a variety of audiences.
• Experience in identifying, assessing, developing and presenting
marketing programs and training activities; developing,
coordinating and promoting programs.
• Experience in educational and learning processes; group dynamics;
student development theory; as well as excellent communication
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in higher education advising.
• 5+ years professional experience effectively interacting with
students, faculty and administrators in a college or university
• Experience in advising or supervising college students;
educational and learning processes; group dynamics; and student
•Experience planning and implementing small and or large events on
a college campus; managing multiple projects while adhering to
deadlines; and initiating and implementing new
•Experience establishing good working relationships with faculty,
staff and students and explaining policies and procedures to a
variety of people.
Experience grant writing and working agents and contract
• Experience with computer software including layout (and
publishing, graphic, web page creation, data base, power point) and
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
Please provide a letter of qualification addressing the
required and preferred experience and education. This document
should be more detailed than a traditional cover letter and should
address the position qualifications. This position is open until
filled, however applications received by midnight Wednesday, Aug.
18 2021 will receive first consideration.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative