University of Idaho
College of Education, Health & Human
$17.23 per hour or higher depending on education
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Dean, this position
will provide operational expertise and perform a wide range of
administrative duties associated with managing the long-term
planning and day-to-day operations and strategic priorities of the
College's annual assessment and professionally accredited,
approved, and recognized programs. This position is responsible for
the management of data and documentation required for program
accreditation oversight and assessment; will serve as the point of
contact for all accredited programs communications within and
outside the institution; and will work closely with faculty,
students, and appropriate University offices to ensure compliance
with accrediting institutions.
- High school degree or GED
One year of professional experience related to the duties of this
- Advanced experience using spreadsheet software to create
formulas and reports and perform analysis and power queries.
- Experience using cloud-based business analytic and file storage
applications to visualize and share data.
- Working both independently and as a team member.
- Experience with database development, management, and
- Experience with customer service among diverse
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, data driven
higher education environment.
- Experience with University systems such as Banner, Qualtrics,
TaskStream, Campus Labs/Anthology, Canvas, and Blackboard
- Detail-oriented with strong writing, editing, verbal
communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate articulately and work effectively with
individuals and diverse groups such as faculty, administrators,
peers, leadership, and external constituents.
- Experience with higher education federal, regional and
specialized accrediting agencies’ guidelines, reporting and
- Experience working with confidential information and ensuring
data security while promoting data transparency.
Open Until Filled:
Applications received by August 17, 2021 will receive first
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative