The University of Colorado Boulder Athletics Department encourages
applications for a Guest Relations Teammate!
relations position plays a pivotal part in ensuring that all
visitors to Folsom Field and the CU Events Center have an enjoyable
game day experience by delivering excellent customer service,
knowledge of the facilities and game day protocols.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
As one of 34 U.S. public research institutions belonging to the
prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU)—and the only
member in the Rocky Mountain region—our goal at CU Boulder is to
directly affect Colorado communities through collaborative
research, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Our faculty, staff, and
students work with the broader community to establish outstanding
connections that have lasting outcomes—both across Colorado and
around the world.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
What We Can Offer
- Responsible for enhancing the game day experience of our Buffs
- Act as a game management liaison.
- Answer fan questions.
- Advise fans on game day protocols and event center policies
(e.g. permitted and prohibited items, concession locations, pregame
timeline and events).
- Work various positions (e.g. ticket scanning, suite level,
- Excellent customer service and disposition.
- The hourly rate is $15.00.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be authentic. Be excited. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- 1 year customer service experience.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Ability to learn about different game day protocols, ticket
scanning and venue seating.
- Ability to report promptly to all assigned events.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to make decisions based on situational
- Guest Service/Customer Service Experience.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by September 12, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: