80221 - H - Game Operations Assistant 1
OAP Teambuilding Facilitator Level 2
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity,
service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A
premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as
one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to
work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported
and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave
package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an
opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Anticipated Hiring Range
$15-$18 per hour
Monroe Park Campus
Normal work days
Normal work hours
Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the
VCU Health System?
Does this position require a pre-placement medical
Is any portion of this position grant-funded?
Description of the Job
Teambuilding Facilitator Level II are responsible for the
development, management and/ or facilitation of teambuilding
programs for OAP clients. Teambuilding Facilitator Level II will
work alongside OAP Lead Facilitators and OAP Facilitators or
independently to provide teambuilding services which meet the
desired program outcomes. This includes the facilitation and
management of time control plans, appropriate activities, and
supervision of participants and staff.
● Develop teambuilding programs for clients based on client’s need
● Work alongside or manage OAP Teambuilding Facilitators based on
● Manage Pre and post teambuilding program tasks.
● Watch and assess weather conditions throughout outside
● Conduct large group briefings and debriefings for clients
● Manage Risks associated with teambuilding programs.
● Has an associates or bachelors degree in field of study that
coordinates with teambuilding and leadership. ● Has over 100 hours
of documented facilitation experience.
● Have a strong background in teambuilding facilitation and group
● Able to lead OAP teambuilding programs independently or with a
team of OAP Teambuilding Facilitators. ● Able to coordinate with
● Able to understand clint’s needs and provide exceptional customer
● Full understanding of OAP Teambuilding Policy and
● Able to work with OAP Teambuilding Coordinator
● Able to identify when to conduct emergency procedures.
● Can critically think independently and make difficult
● Strong written, vernal, and computer skills.
● Current Certification in CPR / AED
● ACCT Level I Practitioner or higher.
Job Open Date
Remove from posting on or before
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application