Manages the day-to-day operations of a large university program or
department, including the supervision of staff employees, student
workers, programs or processes.Job Duties
- Plans and develops procedures for administering a large or
complex department or program.
- Manages fiscal activities, including procurement and budget
- Provides guidance to subordinate staff and evaluates
- Prepares abstracts, research reports, funding proposals,
operations and procedure manuals, and other written material and
- Creates and reviews reports of expenditures and
- May administer grants and grant-related related communications,
scholarships and other operations.
- Develops, implements and maintains appropriate policies and
- May serve as property custodian for the department.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Posting Information:
Below are the additional job duties that we would like added to the
Program Manager 2 position, STA007857.
- Supervise and monitor performance of the direct service
- Coordinate direct service activities delivered in prescribed
catchment areas/communities served by program.
- Assist Program Director in expansion of consumer/provider
participation for the GCSW HS CAN.
- Create and facilitate presentations to public and private
sectors to market Healthy Start program services.
- Assist with conducting and coordinating community
health-related activities targeted at communities experiencing
disparities in prenatal health for the purpose of encouraging
participation in the Healthy Start maternal and child health
- Secure information such as medical, psychological, and social
factors contributing to gap in services provided to program
- Counsel client(s) individually, in family, or in small groups
regarding plans for meeting individual's needs, as necessary.
Licensed MSW, preferred
EDUCATION MAY BE CONSIDERED IN LIEU OF YEARS
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical
and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional
discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional
discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained
through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college
or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training
program that is directly related to the type of work being
performed. Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of
directly job-related experience. Certification/Licensing:
Notes to Applicant: