Part-time Clinical Supervisor
Reports directly to the Clinic Program Director of the
Minimum of master’s degree
Minimum of 3 years post-CF
Required Licensure and Certification:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- New York State Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- ASHA CCC
- Complete a minimum of 2 hours of continuing education on
- Provide direct clinical supervision of diagnostic evaluations
and treatment sessions.
- Comply with the ASHA standards of supervision for in-person and
- Adhere to ASHA and NYS ethical standards for clinical practice
in speech-language pathology
- Assist students to provide clinical services in a culturally
competent manner, using client-centered and family-centered
- Meet individually with student clinicians at least weekly and
as needed. Includes planning and orientation for new cases.
- Provide both summative and formative constructive feedback to
- Edit student diagnostic reports and clinical
- Schedule and complete student conferences (for group and
individual) at midterm and final
- Complete administrative tasks (i.e., create and maintain phone
contacts with client/parent/referring agencies/other professionals,
teachers, doctors, outside supervisors, school districts).
- Work closely with Clinical Coordinator to schedule
- Ensure students have maintained accurate clinical records and
clock hours (lesson plans, SOAP notes, treatment plans and progress
- Approve clinic clock hours on Calipso.
- Evaluate students' clinical competencies on CALIPSO.
- Submit grade recommendations to the Clinic Director at midterm
Ithaca College is committed to building a diverse academic
community and encourages members of underrepresented groups to
apply. Experience that contributes to the diversity of the college
Interested applicants must apply online at ithaca.edu/jobs
and attach a resume and cover
letter. Questions about online applications should be directed to
the Office of Human Resources at (607) 274-8000 or
Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
All bargaining unit faculty members shall be covered by the
collective bargaining agreement between Ithaca College and Services
Employees International Union, Local 200United. Part-time or
adjunct bargaining unit employees are all part-time faculty
employed by Ithaca College at its Ithaca, New York campus including
but not limited to faculty in the titles of Lecturer or Adjunct.
Information about the Union can be found here: http://www.ithaca.edu/hr/contingent_unions/
Successful candidates will be required to meet with union
leadership prior to their first day.